In response to the coronavirus pandemic, your gift can help families receive needed services and support through Telehealth and help Easterseals respond dynamically to family needs through key campaign initiatives. Thank you!
Caterpillar, Inc. and Easterseals Central Illinois have a history of partnership and have long shared a commitment to progress for our community. In celebration of Easterseals 100 years of service to Central Illinois children and families, Caterpillar will match, dollar-for-dollar, employee and retiree gifts to Easterseals Centennial Campaign up to $1 Million. Together, we have a special opportunity to leave a legacy of leadership, service, and empowerment.
Please join us as we set the course for our second century of service to our community.
Your gift will go twice as far in:
- Expanding our autism services line to meet the rapidly growing need for local services and support
- Launching innovative initiatives, like The Alex Program, a first-in-the-region Cerebral Visual Impairment program
- Leveraging technology-enabled care to provide the best experience for Easterseals families
- Investing in capital upgrades and infrastructure to ensure best-in-class facilities
- Growing our endowment to fulfill our promise for the next generation of children to be 100% included, 100% empowered.
If you would like to make a gift of stock or give through a Donor Advised Fund, please contact us at (309) 686-7755 ext. 2207. Thank you!
Make a One Time Gift Make a Recurring Monthly Gift Make a Multi-year Pledge