We envision our community, enriched by the diverse contributions of children who, from their very entrance into this world,
are 100% included and 100% empowered. To achieve that vision, we must rise to meet the complex and evolving needs of our community.
Our Centennial Campaign strategic initiatives include:
- Expanding our autism services line to meet the rapidly growing need for local services and support
- Launching innovative initiatives, like The Alex Program, a first-in-the-region Cerebral Visual Impairment program
- Leveraging technology-enabled care to provide the best experience for Easterseals families
- Investing in capital upgrades and infrastructure to ensure best-in-class facilities
- Growing our endowment to fulfill our promise for the next generation of children to be 100% included, 100% empowered.